& Bank Transfers
How to register for a course
To secure a place on one of our courses, please return the completed Registration Form together with a non-refundable deposit of £150.00 / €200.00 to ISE Brighton.
|Intensive School of English|
|34 Duke Street|
|Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1BS, UK|
|Tel: +44 (0)1273 384800 / 700666|
|Fax: +44 (0)1273 236872|
Please contact the school if you require our bank details to pay by bank transfer. We will be happy to provide a quote for a course, or invoice made out to an individual or company, as required.
You may find Transferwise a cheaper way to pay in your own currency.
Homestay or residential accommodation can be arranged for students by Intensive School of English Ltd. Students will receive details of their homestay address 7 days before the course start date, unless they enrol late.
Minimum 2 weeks notice must be given before leaving a homestay. Failure to inform the school of a planned departure from a homestay with less than 2 weeks notice will result in accommodation fees already paid being forfeited.
Students should arrange their own personal and baggage insurance as well as their own travel insurance to cover medical and repatriation costs in the case of accident or illness.
HealthCare International Insurance Policies
If you require insurance for your trip, whether it be for health, possessions or travel, ISE Brighton recommends HealthCare International for policies that suit international students and visitors to the UK.
HealthCare International brochure download.
Course Cancellation & Refund Policy
- If notification of cancellation is received by ISE more than 14 days before the start of the course, tuition fees paid will be refunded and ISE will retain the deposit / registration fee (£150.00). If notification of cancellation is received less than 14 days before the start of the course, ISE will charge 50% of the total fees. In the event of cancellation after the commencement or before the end of the course, no fees can be reimbursed.
- In the event of a visa refusal, all fees are refunded by the same means of payment, minus the £150 registration fee.
- No refund of fees can be made to any student who has been issued with a letter of invitation for visa or immigration purposes unless an official letter of refusal, issued by either The Home Office or The British Embassy is produced. Request of a refund without an official Home Office refusal letter by a student or agent acting on behalf of a student issued a visa letter for entry to the UK will be treated with suspicion and the student and/or agent reported to the Home Office.
- ISE acts only as an intermediary between its students, travel organisations and accommodation agencies. Under no circumstances can it be held liable for any delay or accident during a journey, nor can it be held liable for any accident that may happen during the student’s stay. ISE recommends that all students take out insurance for their person and possessions.
- ISE reserves the right to refuse any student suffering from any mental or physical disability that has not been disclosed on the Registration Form.
- Students involved in aggressive or discriminatory behaviour, drugs or crimes of any sort will be immediately expelled from the school without a refund and reported to the police and where relevent the Home Office.
- These General Conditions give the only information that can be referred to in the event of a disagreement between the student and ISE.
- ISE reserves the right to alter the advertised class timetable.