|Intensive School of English|
|34 Duke Street|
|Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1BS, UK|
|電話Tel: +44 (0)1273 384800 / 700666|
|傳真Fax: +44 (0)1273 236872|
|以英鎊付款Payment in £ (Pounds)|
|銀行地址Bank Address: NatWest Bank|
|Brighton Town Centre|
|Brighton, BN1 2ES|
|銀行代號Bank Code: 01.01.23|
|銀行帳號Account Nº: 79957420|
|帳戶名稱Account name: The Intensive School of English Ltd|
|SWIFT Code: NWBK GB 2L|
|IBAN Code: GB98 NWBK 010123 79957420|
按這裡看費用 Click here for Fees
Homestay or residential accommodation can be arranged for students by Intensive School of English Ltd. Students will receive details of their homestay address 7 days before the course start date, unless they enrol late.
Minimum 2 weeks notice must be given before leaving a homestay. Failure to inform the school of a planned departure from a homestay with less than 2 weeks notice will result in accommodation fees already paid being forfeited.
Students should arrange their own personal and baggage insurance as well as their own travel insurance to cover medical and repatriation costs in the case of accident or illness.
- If notification of cancellation is received by ISE more than 14 days before the start of the course, ISE will retain the deposit / registration fee (£150.00). If notification of cancellation is received less than 14 days before the start of the course, ISE will charge 50% of the total fees. In the event of cancellation after the commencement or before the end of the course, no fees can be reimbursed.
- No refund of fees can be made to any student who has been issued with a letter of invitation for immigration purposes unless an official letter of refusal, issued by either The Home Office or The British Embassy is produced.
- ISE acts only as an intermediary between its students, travel organisations and accommodation agencies. Under no circumstances can it be held liable for any delay or accident during a journey, nor can it be held liable for any accident that may happen during the student’s stay.
- ISE reserves the right to refuse any student suffering from any mental or physical disability that has not been disclosed on the Registration Form.
- The General Conditions give the only information that can be referred to in the event of a disagreement between the student and ISE.
- ISE reserves the right to alter the advertised class timetable.